- Bridge Players - Righties come down comically hard on a bunch of housefraus for a political statement written on the back of a menu at a bridge tournament. Lefties are stupidly happy that some of them managed to escape the oppression of Amerika to play cards in a nation most famous for it's heapin' hankerin' for dead students. And poisonous toys.
- Ron Paul - "Dr. No" apparently debating whether or not to return money donated by white supremacist group. Can't imagine what the answer might be.
- Kos - Left-wing loony tune to work at Newsweek, to be counterbalanced by right-wing loony tune. Only time in history where the words "screw them!" have turned up more Google hits for blogs than pornography.
- Hilary Clinton - Flags fell over. Big deal made. Hillary denies using the dark side of The Force to do it. Althouse implies a great deal from a small reaction.
- Hugo Chavez - told "Por que no te callas?" ("why don't you shut up?") by Spanish King Juan Carlos. And clean your plate too, you socialist jackass. There are starving children in Venezuela.
- Wonkette - Joins RedState in fight against "Paultards"; willing to temporarily set aside differences, bottles of gin.
We'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming shortly.